Updated: Apr 26
1 -15 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese or Mexican blend
1- 10 count pack of tortillas
1 -15 oz can of corn drained
1 -15 oz can of red enchilada sauce
Chopped onion (if desired)
Chopped peppers (if desired)
Sour cream (for topping)
Salsa (for topping)
Green onions (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Light spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. I like to use avocado oil or coconut oil.
3. In a bowl combine black beans, corn, cheese (leaving enough for topping), and onions and peppers if desired.
4. Spoon the mixture down the center of the tortillas. Roll the the tortillas and place in baking dish seem side down. Repeat until all 10 are finished.
5. Pour the red enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Add toppings and serve.