-1 box of rigatoni noodles
-1 jar of spaghetti sauce
-1 can of tomato paste
-2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
-3 tablespoons of sugar
-half a pound of ground turkey
1. Cook the rigatoni according to the package.
2. Dump the spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 3 tablespoons of sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Brown the turkey.
4. Add the rigatoni and turkey to the bowl and mix well.
5. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
6. Add the ingredients from the bowl to the baking dish and sprinkle the other cup of cheese on top.
7. Bake for 30 mins on 350.