Sheet Pan Steak + Broccoli
Updated: Jun 8
-Flat iron/Sirloin steak
-Salt and pepper
1. Line your sheet pan with foil. Spray it with pam.
2. Cut your steak into long 1 inch strips.
3. Lay them on one side of the sheet pan and sprinkle steak seasoning on them.
4. Add broccoli to fill the other side of the sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Broil in the oven on center rack for 7-10 mins depending on how done you like your steak.
6. Take it out of the oven, flip the steak, and broil for another 7-10 mins.
7. Drizzle A1 sauce over steak upon serving.