Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Tilapia + Garlic Asparagus
Updated: Jul 4
-Olive oil or butter
-1 Bunch of asparagus
-3 Garlic cloves
1. Spray a large sheet pan with non stick cooking spray. Place the fish fillets on one side. Brush on olive oil or add a tab of butter to each fillet (about a 1/2 TBSP).
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. I go heavy on this- sometimes even to the point where it's blackened.
3. Zest some lemon on top. Then, cut a slice of lemon for each fish filet and squeeze the lemon slices onto the fish. Lay a lemon slice on top of each fillet.
3. Wash 1 bunch of asparagus. Break the ends off and lay them on the opposite side of the fish. Drizzle with olive oil or add tabs of butter. For one bag of asparagus I use 2 TBSP of butter.
4. Mince 3 cloves of garlic and sprinkle on the asparagus. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake on 400 for 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through.