-1 cup sugar
-1 bag of lemons (you won't use all of them)
1. Half your lemons and use a manual lemon juicer to make 1 cup of lemon juice.
2. Strain the juice to take out the pulp and seeds. Set juice aside.
3. Bring 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil in a small pot.
4. Turn the heat off and add the lemon juice. Stir.
5. Add 5 cups of cold water into a pitcher.
6. Combine the lemon juice mixture with the water in a pitcher.
7. Chop the mint and add it to the pitcher. Refrigerate.
Use remaining lemons for garnish.