Grandma's Macaroni Salad
This recipe is really open to interpretation. I suggest that you start with less and then you can always add more to your taste. My directions are according to 2 cups of macaroni which will feed around 10 people.
-Salt and pepper
-1 Green pepper
-Miracle Whip (don't get light-it has less fat in it and will affect the taste)
1. Cook your macaroni according to package.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Pour into serving bowl and add half of a green pepper chopped finely.
4. Add half of a small onion chopped finely.
5. Start with 1 cup of Miracle Whip. Mix it well. You want the macaroni to be fully coated. Add more if desired. I make mine a little more on the dryer side but my grandma makes hers with a lot of Miracle Whip.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Let sit in fridge overnight.
8. Before serving, stir and add more Miracle Whip if desired. Overnight the macaroni will absorb a little of the Miracle Whip.