Cheesy Chicken Potato Casserole
Updated: May 28, 2019
-1 LB chicken
-Shredded mild cheddar cheese
-Fully cooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Spay a 9x13 casserole dish with pam.
3. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and add to the dish.
4. Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes and add to the dish until the bottom of the dish is full.
5. Lightly drizzle olive oil on top.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Mix everything together.
8. Bake in oven for 50 minutes.
9. Spinkle with cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
10. Serve with green onions and/or fully cooked bacon on top (optional).