Best Mashed Potatoes Ever
Updated: May 21
-5 LBS red potatoes
-1 stick of butter
-1 cup of milk
-salt and pepper to taste
-parsley if desired
1. Wash, peel, and cut potatoes into 1-2 inch pieces.
2. Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
3. Turn heat down too medium and cook until done. Usually around 15 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes and place in a large serving bowl if serving immediately or in the crockpot if you need to keep them warm for a while.
5. Cut the stick of butter into chunks and add it to the potatoes. Add remaining ingredients.
6. Blend everything with the mixer until smooth.
7. Serve or if keeping warm in the crockpot, stir frequently so they won't stick.