Apple Harvest Tablescape
On Labor Day weekend I stopped in at a local pumpkin vendor and looked at aaalllll the pumpkins for a tablescape but none of them inspired me. In the end, I didn't leave with any because I was concerned that they would start to rot too quickly before the end of the season. However, the apple trees at my pap's house did inspire me. Apples are a great way to slowly transition into Autumn. This tablescape is simple, easy, and super affordable. Scroll down for the DIY instructions.
-1 Liter glass carafes (3)
-12 Stems of crabapple branches (faux or real)
-Green cloth napkins
1. Fill carafes 3/4 the way full with water even if you are using faux stems because it will make them look more real. Place 4 crabapple stems in each carafe.
2. Place carafes evenly spaced down the table.
3. Fold green cloth napkins in half and lay them on the table placemat style with a little bit hanging over the edge.
4. Set white plates on center of napkin.
5. Place macintosh apple in center of plates.