1 Bowl Banana Bread
Updated: Jun 8
-3 almost completely brown bananas
-1/4 cup of oil (I use olive)
-1 cup sugar
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
-1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mash your bananas in a large mixing bowl with a fork. Try to get as many lumps out as possible.
3. Add egg, oil, and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix until you can't see the flour anymore.
5. Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool with towel on top so that the moisture stays in.